What We Collect
We are the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We will not share or disclose this information to any other party, except as outlined in this policy and our terms and conditions. We collect information from you to process orders and provide you with information such as order confirmations and order status updates. Information collected includes your name, postage address, telephone numbers and email address. All billing information is collected through PayPal and we are not responsible for any loss arising out of information submitted to PayPal. We may collect your billing information in respect to offline sales and will ensure that such information remains confidential. If you require more information about the PayPal system and how it stores your personal information, we recommend that you view its website at www.paypal.com.au.
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Calcoup Knitwear Pty Ltd promises not to sell, share or provide information gathered through our site to third parties, other than as disclosed in this policy
You authorise us to collect, store, disclose and share information about you with William Shaw Knitwear, a subsidiary of Calcoup Knitwear Pty Limited (ABN 37 164 487 085)
We agree that we will:
- take all action reasonably necessary to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information;
- not disclose your personal information to any person except as permitted under this policy; and
- use or reproduce your personal information only for the purposes of our terms and conditions.
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- to a third party who needs to know your personal information for the purposes of processing and delivering an order and subject to us taking reasonable steps to ensure that any such third party is fully aware of the confidential nature of your personal information;
- where required to be disclosed by law
- you have given consent to disclosure or use; or
- as permitted by any other provision of this policy or trading terms and conditions.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you wish to stop receiving our special offers, newsletters, promotional materials and related news, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with such instructions and we will cease communication with you in respect to the above mentioned methods of communication. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website contains links to other site. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites. We encourage you that when you leave our site that you read the privacy statements of each website that collects personally identifiable information.
Notification of Changes
If you no longer receive information from us you can continue to view any policy changes at our website.